Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 15 - Rest Rest Rest

Calories in 1201
Calories out - 2000


Breakfast - bowl of fruit and a huge apple muffin
Lunch - bag of stuff - chicken sandwich, apple, veggies and soup
Dinner - Waldorf salad wraps and chocolate pie


No activity what so ever today!! Well, I did read 3 chapters in my book, the paper, laundry and saw 2 movies. We went this afternoon and saw the new Sly Stallone movie - I slept through most of it and then today after dinner we went and saw the Kids are Alright with Annette Benning and Julianne Moore - terrific.


Lindsay left this morning on her shuttle and got her results done - I can not share them as I am sworn to secrecy until she shares on her blog but I can tell you that she did AMAZING and did ever better than she thought - she runs like the wind and look terrific.


My new roomie is here from California and is nervous - we will get her through tomorrow and will be fine. At dinner everyone got to introduce themselves and we have 72 guest here this week. Some from US and some from Canada. This being the last week we are really excited to push ourselves.


Tomorrow we start again with an assessment hike but we know we will get to be on van 4 again with some intermediate hikers - looking forward to 4 new routes this week. I do have to run the 18 miles again on Saturday but now that I know I can do it and the route is great, I am looking forward to it.

Off to bed and will chat again tomorrow.

z