Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day

Happy National Running Day to all my running friends, future running friends and anyone who thinks about running.

Running has literally saved my life...here are some of my favourite running quotes.

Hugs to all

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts.
~Steve Prefontaine

Runners just do it - they run for the finish line even if someone else has reached it first.  ~Author Unknown

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
~Newt Gingrich

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
~Albert Einstein

There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream.
~Author Unknown

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
~Author Unknown