Saturday, January 6, 2018

Ebates.ca is the real deal

I am not a shopper. 

In fact, I hate shopping.  I hate trying stuff on, talking to retail people telling me I need this and that, and driving from place to place looking for stuff.

Recently I have found on-line shopping and I love it.  Sitting at home in your PJs checking stuff out and ordering it right to your house is definitely my kind of shopping.

Image result for ebates
Today I got introduced to Ebates.ca.  The commercials I had seen a gazillion times on TV did not get me to sign up but a friend on Facebook that said they joined. I had clicked on her referral link and signed up in .8 seconds.  I quickly searched their on-line store list and found all my favourites.  I was especially happy when I saw Columbia as I needed some new boots.  I had already scanned the internet for the kind of boots that I love (which Columbia doesn't sell anymore).  Amazon had them but at a very high price but the Columbia site was able to refer me to the closest matching ones. 

The searching that I had already completed came in handy as I just needed to do the ordering from the Ebates site which takes you to the store you want.  You place the on-line order and when your order is confirmed, bam, Ebates put a $ percentage in your on-line Ebates account which gets paid back to you 4 times a year.  What is cool is that each store has different percentages and if you are savvy they even have coupons and double percentages.  I can see this becoming a little bit of a awesome job for a while making sure I take full advantage of this site.

You also earn $$ by referring people.  Click here Ebates.ca refer a friend to sign up and we both get $5 when you complete your first purchase. 

I know I am late to the party but it really is pretty cool.